pearly whites

Today I wanted to talk about keeping your child's teeth healthy! 


So kairo has owned a toothbrush ever since his first teeth came in. He was 6months then. Since then he has gone through about 4 toothbrushes. 
I want to share one of my favorites. 

So I love the Colgate brand they have toothbrushes that start from 0-2years!

They are so cute and the bristles are soft and small. 
So if you introducing a tooth brush to you toddler or baby you want to make sure you get them excited about. 
When Kairo was a baby, I would give Kairo his tooth brush after his had a bath while his still playing in the water. So he had lots of fun as a baby with his toothbrush. 

As kairo transitioned from baby to toddler. We got him a little stool and put him in front of the basin. My husband actually got Kairo into the routine of brushing his teeth every morning. 
Kairo let's us brush his teeth and then he gets rewarded by getting to hold the toothbrush to brush himself and he loves it. He mostly just like the idea of the tooth brush which it great!

I found a really fun tooth brush and I'm super excited to share it with all of you! 

B bright kids timer toothbrush!!!! 
The reason I love this toothbrush is simple! It enforces positivity for kids to brush their teeth, with its built in music timer. It plays music when you press the button on the front of the toothbrush and it automatically switches off after 2 minutes! 
I highly recommend this for anyone in the market for a toothbrush for your toddler. 
This toothbrush is meant for kids from 3 years onward, because of the small parts like the button. 
Kairo is almost 2 but his always supervised when his brushing his teeth. 

TIP
I always found that a positive approach to new things works like a charm. Big smiles and positive energy! 
Never let them feel like they "have to" brush their teeth.

I hope this post helps some of you. Get your kids excited about brushing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FIRST GYNECOLOGIST VISIT