MY PREGNANCY JOURNEY

PREGNANCY

HOW I FOUND OUT

Photo

So first off my pregancy was not planned. I had just gotten married and my husband and i both wanted to enjoy married life before having kids. But nothing ever goes according to plan.
So i got married in April and around June and July i developed a suspicion that maybe i was pregnant.I got a period in May and I had missed my period in June, so i got a at home pregnancy test and it was negative.
I had spoken to my friend about it and she said the same thing happened to her and that it was completely normal. The doctor had given her tablets to bring on her period.

So i waited for a period in July and when it hadn't come i started to worry!

The weekend of the 22nd of July i took 2 test and they were both negatives. I still remember having a glass of wine that evening i had felt so stupid for getting worked up over nothing.
 So the following weekend i went to the doctor and he made me do the test again. So when he checked my test the first thing he asked me was what test did i use, it was then that i just knew! my husband and i looked at each other and the doctor said you are pregnant!!!

We were both for sure in alot of shock,i remember it like it was yesterday, it took awhile to sink in and when it did excitement grew!


So looking back now i did not experience any morning sickness, i felt fine expect i did notice i was extremely tired and i would be so hungry mid mornings.

All pregnancy experiences are different, my experience is probably not typical
That is why im so glad i get to write my story cause it shows how different each persons experience is. Listen to your body and trust your gut, see your doctor if you have a suspicion like i had.

I was also a newly wed at the time so i was so focused on  getting settled in and focusing on my husband and married life that i had become so absent minded and i weren't very careful.

Through out my pregnancy i never have any morning sickness, i just had a few cravings that stand out to me they were toothpaste! yes i loved the mint, i would try find bubble gum or sweets that had a strong mint flavor it just weren't as strong as toothpaste!, 
ice cubes i would have them in a glass and bite them i aslo made juice ones! 
and alot of ice cream lol. 
It all went away after i gave birth! I also had swollen feet they were huge! I also got darker in certain parts of my body which is weird but it goes away its just your body producing melamine. Dont panic if this happens it goes away after you give birth.

I was able to calculate when i fell pregnancy and it was 2 weeks after i got married. 

(married 22 April) So i was already 3 months and about 2 weeks when i found out.
Which sounds crazy cause i was almost 4months but i just got all negative tests so i was going back and forth about whether or not i could be pregnant.


If any of you are wondering whether or not you could be pregnant, i would recommend going to your Doctor or try Clicks Clearblue i feel like its one of the best test on the market at the moment.


By the way many women do get negative results see causes of negative test no period

MY GROWING BELLY

For the most part i enjoyed my pregnancy i loved the fact that i had a tiny baby in my belly!
I was so in-love with my baby and i hadn't even met him yet! you don't realize it but you become so attached to your baby and you become extremely protective that's completely normal,and you definitely live in a world of you and your baby.

In the beginning of my pregnancy i was just enjoying my belly and talking to my baby a lot .
I remember trying to make sure my baby was comfortable, i would sleep on my sides and my back. I remember feeling the first movement when i was 5 months, ah it is the best thing in the whole world! Its just like bubbles poping in your belly. I guess that's how soft the baby kicks are cause i tried getting my husband to feel them but he couldn't. It was everything to me i looked forward to just coming home from work laying on my back and just waiting for my baby to move.

The movements started to get bigger in my third trimester, the third trimester is a lot different! Your baby is much bigger and weighs a lot more than before. There is not a lot of room for your baby to move around now, so they get uncomfortable too. I remember my baby turned from like 7 months he got into position early and he never turn around again through the remainder of my pregnancy. He would stick his feet under my ribs, it was so uncomfortable it was a consistent pain on my ribs, he would move for like 1 day and go back in my ribs! 
This is so funny but I would wake my baby up before i got out of the bed in the mornings cause i didn't want him to get a shock when i went in the shower, i realized that my movements affect him as well. At night when you change sides you'll notice your baby will move until they comfortable again, if you lucky they will go back to sleep! or changing sides could cost you a good nights sleep cause your munchkin will be up for a while moving around. 
Also if you pay attention to your baby you will notice when they have hiccups, they consistent bumps on your belly. When my baby got bigger around December i started getting my swollen feet i could not go anywhere for too long without siting down, the weight is a lot on your body, if you can rest try to as much as you can, you'll find yourself short of breathe all the time like the air was sucked out your body! Ah the joys
Oh and having to pee every hour or half hour even! yes it happens and its very, very annoying! you constantly have to find a toilet or be near one.
Look all these experiences are part of the journey and you wont mind them cause you have your baby to look forward to.I must admit i don't miss the end of my pregnancy 
it was waiting for it to all be over and just having your baby, my husband became impatient too, he would say can he come now lol.
He might have been more impatient than i was!

FINDING OUT THE GENDER

I didn't want to know the gender of my baby. If you anything like me i wanted my first baby to be a surprise i thought that was such a special thing to do.
My husband of cause and everyone else pushed to find out. So i was like ok lets find out. I still would of preferred to not have found out. I went to the gyny with my mother and the gyny asked me if wanted to know what baby i was having, and my mom was like yes we want to know lol. So he told us it was a boy.I feel like i always knew that i was having a boy even thou I wanted a girl the gyny was just confirmation.
I would say those moments are so special and they are times you'll never get back so try to enjoy your pregnancy even if you feel tired, just appreciate the experience its such a beautiful blessing.
If you have a positive outlook you'll have a beautiful experience.







Hope you guys found my experience helpful

Congratulations to any new mom reading this ☺


XOXOXO





MEET BABY KAIRO

He is now 10 months and has brought so much joy to my life and my husband 
that i never thought possible.
Everything you heard about falling in love with your child is true, its a love you can not describe.
All moms are super lucky to get to experience pregnancy.


His such a sweet boy and such a happy baby.
We are truly blessed.

↞↞↞↞↞ ↞↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

also see


Pregnancy test i used





you can try :




I found this article ( plannedparenthood )that might help explain more about pregnancy tests and how they work



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FIRST GYNECOLOGIST VISIT

pearly whites