BABY

SWOLLEN EYE!

 05/06/2019 MORNING

These things we cant prevent or predict they just happen. So i woke up to my baby with his one eye swollen. I checked his eye and it seem ok besides the swelling, he wasn't in any pain. He was still himself.

The previous day i remembered he was extremely grabby, he had some redness around the bottom of his eye but it didn't look 
anything like in the photo. My mother in-law told me that when he woke up from his nap he had a bit of white goo in the corner of his eye. I immediately thought of his eye infection. 

My mother in-law took him to the doctor and they said he has a cyst.
They said we must just put warm salt water by his eye to draw out the cyst and they gave us a cream a well.

So the cream we have to apply inside the lid of his eye, and he don't like it he cries every time. Hopefully it will be gone soon.

I don't know if i should expect it again, cause this is his second time already.




05/06/2019 AFTERNOON

So after a day of using his eye cream and cleaning his eye with salt water, his eye got really swollen.
I don't know if that is just the medicine working, or if i should be worried!
KAIRO 06/06/2019
either way still worried!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FIRST GYNECOLOGIST VISIT

pearly whites